2 août 2008

Creativity

I worked a little further with the cropped clip-art detail.

And looking at a mask we brought back from Venise made me doodling a bit around the clip-art detail.
I even water coloured the doodling/sketch.


I doodled a second sketch. I have to make them looking happier.


If I make those sketches in fabric, I would use high coloured fabric, Angelina fibres, beads and crystals.
Something nearly over the “shiny-line”.
Think carnival.
The persons knowing me know I’m not a “glamour-girl”.

Making this would push me in an “unknown” direction. I might like it…or not !

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or resonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise."
Robert Fritz

Write you soon
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: