31 juillet 2008

Crazy

I made a second journal cover, this time it is a sketch journal cover in green and mauve.


The directory given by Sue Bleiweiss were adapted/changed to my convenience, I wanted some bigger sketch pages. I used key rings to bind the pages to the sketch cover.


I also cleaned my closet this afternoon and discovered some forgotten treasures. I found some finished ‘crazy-tops’ that are waiting to be finished.

They were still waiting to be finished because I don’t know how to finish them.
Any one an idea ?

I made them to have something to sew when I watched/listened TV. And I wished to do some hand embroidery stitches.

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. "
Chinese proverb

Write you soon
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: