3 juillet 2008

Audition

I finally started auditioning the fabrics for the big version of the ‘Old Wheel’.

I will add more colour than in the original picture. And I will only use fabrics from my stash. It was a great adventure to search for the right fabrics.

I rediscovered some once so loved fabrics. I spent more time looking at the fabrics I didn’t need than the fabrics I actually chose.

The reason I started this blog was to have a journal about the what’s, how’s and why’s and to see an evolution of my ‘work’.
I wanted to have a written report about my work otherwise I won't remember the little story behind a work I made in 10 or 20 years.

“Make all you can, save all you can, give all you can.”
John Wesley (1703-1791)

PS.:
Thank you ‘Old English Teacher’, I'm glad you told me.

Write you soon
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: