14 novembre 2008

Silk Scarves bis

While preparing a lunch at noon I painted a First colour on the stamped scarf :My colour theme would be : blue
Since I had a left over I took some lace and pulled it in the paint :
In the evening when the blue was dry I added the second colour, violet :
Again paint left over :
And this is the result :
My first ever painted silk scarf :
The paint that I used, are :
Stewart Gill Metallica moonlight
Jacquard Dye-na-flow periwinkle
Jacquard Dye-na-flow Violet
Jacquard Lumiere pearl violet
I mixed the paints with water.


Since I often wear a black coat I wanted a luscious colour to illuminate the clothes.

My dog is much better now, she spend the day at the vet’s home with a Baxter full of medicine, glucose and some other stuff to get well again. We’re all happy again.

“According to a new survey, 90% of men say their lover is also their best friend. Which is really kind of disturbing when you consider man’s best friend is his dog.”
Jay Leno

Write you soon
Nathalie

4 commentaires:

Terri Stegmiller a dit…

The scarf looks fabulous against the black coat. I'm so glad your dog is better.

Mai-Britt Axelsen a dit…

Thanks for sharing, very beatiful........

Anonyme a dit…

Gorgeous! So glad to hear that your dog is better :)

creativelenna a dit…

The colours of the scarf and the lace are gorgeous, Nathalie!!

: ) lenna