20 novembre 2008


DH asked me to make some pillow covers – how do you call this again ?-
and what did DW (me thus) made ? Yes, indeed…
This is the design I wanted to embroider, well the quarter of the design. And only that partial design took 2 hours ½ to embroider.
Since I wasn’t able to start sewing on my ‘door’ and that I had to stay near the embroidery machine, I made a new background.
I added a colour to the molding paste and cut an onion bag in pieces and added it in the molding paste. I used the heat gun to speed up the drying time.
I then added several colours .
This is the result :
I now have a small background ready for sewing.
I wanted to use a ‘grocery’ bag so that I could see with my own eyes what the result would be.
I had seen it on pictures and read about the use of those bags in several magazines and blogs.
Well it’s interesting ! It would make a great journal cover.
I also want to see the reaction from those onion bags with a heat gun.

‘I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.”
Steven Wright

Write you soon

Aucun commentaire: