25 novembre 2008

Exhibition

My doorway is all finished : I simply did an envelop binding. and added some more quilting to make some extra accents around the stones and the door.
I finished it on time to hang it during my exhibition.


This is the presentation/exhibition poster that will hang in the different shops and museum in the area.
I do like the lay out and I'm so happy with it that I want to shout out my happiness !The quilts on the poster are a selection from my work.

The realisation of those quilts were possible thanks to the several online classes I have followed over the years.
To realise the same subject I had a lot more ways to adapt it.
Similar but with a different execution.
"Your very silence shows you agree."
Euripides
write you soon
Nathalie

5 commentaires:

Genie a dit…

Love the finished piece,

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Nathalie

Found my way here via Sarah's class. I love your doorway Janet.

Anonyme a dit…

Toute mes félicitations pour cette porte magnifique, je vous souhaite beaucoup de succès pour votre exposition Marianne

Marilyn a dit…

Nathalie, your door is beautiful!

solange a dit…

Beautiful creation!!