4 avril 2009

and so on...

Starting a new project after an intensive one is always difficult. I always feel lost.
The best thing to do, is wait a little and thinking about a next possible project. At that moment I have plenty projects I want to start with the best intentions.

This time was even more difficult because I finished three projects in a very short time : the Marseille L’Estaque quilt, the challenge and the third module from the city and guild course.
I had a project in mind and showed a peek some time ago ; I started the tracing on the stabilizer : and chose the background :
This new project will measure : 60 x 75 cm for its main design.
It’s a partial design of a flower. I have this idea for some time but never took the time to really develop the idea. I never found the right flower picture. The cropping of the flower wasn’t OK.
So I combined these two flowers from one picture :

You will never believe where I took the picture… yes, you’re right : in Marseille.

It’s a tradition to buy or receive chocolate eggs during the eastern holidays. In fact every occasion is a fantastic reason to buy or receive chocolate.
My youngest daughter received 1 kg from a friend.


"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend. "
Albert Camus

Write you soon
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: