21 avril 2009

Shame on me !

Since I paid for the fourth module of the City and guild course I haven’t done a thing with it. This has to change !
Since peace is visiting again I will have some of my live back. I have my creative evenings back again – ‘kids’ are back at school.
I want to work a bit further on the paper collage theme.
Do you remember the seascape fabric collage ? I will rip some magazine papers and glue them to form the same seascape. Just curious to work with different medias.
Love to have different ongoing projects. It’s fun to have a project you only need to work on for 5 minutes and you can stop if needed (this way I can be creative and cooking at the same time, OK sometimes it’s very well done and overcooked !)

The flower is growing smoothly and when I work on her, I do not cook at the same time !
I’m sewing the heart of it for the moment. And from time to time I see a detail I forgot to sew.

The background will be the last thing to sew. I have no idea what to do with it.
Maybe adding ghost flowers and only quilt the contours with a red thread ?
Relax !
No hurry !

I’m confident that the idea will merge when the time will be right.

This is how my floor looked after I finished cutting the heart :
I assure you that this is the ‘cleanest’ part of my sewing studio !

And this is the result :
Isn’t she becoming a nice flower ?

“Energy and persistence conquer all things.”
Benjamin Franklin

Write you soon
Nathalie

3 commentaires:

verobirdie a dit…

You have every reason not to cook or clean. Those flowers are getting beautiful.

Ruth a dit…

Yes, she certainly is. And I know about the burnt food while I finish just one more row....

Genie a dit…

I Agree the housework will wait.
the flower is looking good