28 juin 2008

Inspiration

I have aged my ‘old wheel’ and I’m ready to thread paint the drawing.
I hoped I could have started the ‘fabric’ old wheel but I missed the time to do.
So this evening I thread paint and Sunday I start the big version.

I didn’t expect to be so tired after our trip to Marseille but the last days I need to sleep.
I’m human after all.

Since I filled my first idea-journal I started number two and that one will be filled in no time :
I have seen so much in Marseille. I have to make a series-work about the nature there.
I have some ideas but have to put them on paper first : I will not remember them all, next month I 'forgot' most of them.
I will use them on a later time when I’m out of inspiration.
Oh , yes, it happens ; sometimes I have some majors block-issues.
No inspiration at all !

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."
Jack London (1876-1916)

write you soon
Nathalie

1 commentaire:

Deborah Babin a dit…

I love the ethereal effect you have created Nathalie! Good job!
Debbie Babin
www.StudioQuilts.blogspot.com