2 juillet 2009

Frioul II – Done

It was too hot – for me - to go outside, so I had a perfect excuse to stay inside :
I finished ‘Frioel II’ .
And to think this was an UFO.
I had fun working on this piece and making it different than what it used to be. I couldn’t stop myself adding my butterfly mark. This one has been machine embroidered on a water soluble stabilizer with Angelina fibers and organza in between.
At the beginning of the year I had one goal : finish what I started and clean up the UFO’s. If I still have UFO’s at the end of this year, I will give them away to anyone wanting them.

So far, I can be proud of myself : no new UFO, I finished the works I started and my UFO’s are ‘down counting’.

I have some happy news : my son has his bachelor diploma/degree and is already working and my youngest daughter has passed all her exams and can go to her last bachelor year.
You have proud kids and an even prouder mom facing you.


"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did."
Yogi Berra


Write you soon
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: