4 janvier 2009

Round Robin

I prepared a ‘controlled round robin’ for tomorrow evening. Two friends and me are coming together every 6 weeks to have a creative sewing evening.
For this time I proposed to make the same (well, each will have her own accents) big flower.
Once the top is made, we will cut it in three parts and make an exchange.
This is flower I chose because of it’s simplicity :
Then the reassembling will begin. Every technique is possible.

In my class preparation I painted some Tyvek :
I intent to sew a door with windows on it and then zap the result with my heat gun.
Just curious….
I also added two detail shots from 2 different samples :

I hope that those who will take my class will be excited to try all the different techniques…
I only can image the suitcases they will need to take with when they will come to the class…

“What is defeat ? Nothing but education ; nothing but the first step to something better.”
Wendell Phillips

Write you soon
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: