3 août 2009

Cold heart trapped

I finished an exercise from the holey moley club. I never thought a paper napkin would disappear so easily !
The yellow is all that is left from that napkin. I could have distress it a lot more but I didn’t want to.
I began a fabric collage using light coloured scraps :
My intention is to colour the fabric surface and then…
I still don’t know…
Well, I have an idea but I want to leave you with a curiosity feeling.
Let’s say
It will be a ‘pot pourri’ from all different workshop I followed over the years :
A bit of Ellen Lindner (instant art quilt), Terri Stegmiller (mixed media for the fiber artist), Pam Carriker (different workshops), Sue Bleiweiss (surface design), Jane Lafazio (mixed media for paper and cloth), Shelagh Folgate (her challenge).
I will also use the music from Fantasia (W.Disney) as musical inspiration. It’s my intention to make and have fun.

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise."
Robert Fritz


Write you soon,
Nathalie

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I look forward to seeing the results of the potpourri!