7 août 2009

Flower Stitcher

I ordered a flower stitch foot at Shoppersrule and wasn’t expecting the delivery to be quick because they asked me for my preferred shipping mode and I chose the less expensive.
What a big surprise it was when, after only 4 days and with a weekend in between, I received the flower stitcher.
I was surprised by the size, I had no idea how big/small it was.After reading the explanations, I started to play.
It’s not THAT easy to use.
I will have plenty playtime before I master that foot as Valerie Campbell-Harding did.


I finished quilting my collage background. I used an elongated wavy stitch pattern with a leaf accent.
After stitching two rows, I decided to add white tulle on top just because I don’t know if I will slice my work or not.

a detail :
My next task will be adding colour on this background.
Still listening to Fantasia !

“To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.”
Robert Louis Stevenson

Write you soon,
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: