4 mars 2009

Eating

Those last days I had the impression that all I did was eating !
We have spend 2 days with friends in Brussels and we went to a Thai restaurant.
The food was more that excellent. I sadly forgot my camera…so : no pictures.
Yesterday evening we went eating Tapas and ‘fusion’ with some very nice wines – 5 different wines -. Since I do not like to mix wines too much, I stopped after the white wine. I wanted to be human today and hate it to have a hangover.
I didn’t sleep enough but at least I don’t have a headache.

As I was cleaning a closet I found an old work.
It is a mini embroidered Baltimore.
And 2 details :

This was a fun work to realize !
I remember I spend at least half an hour for the making of each little flower shown above. This little work will have a place back in one of the bedrooms.
I hope I will have the possibility to quilt a bit ‘Marseille L’Estaque’ tomorrow because we have to go to a restaurant (yes, eating again) with clients in the evening.
And don’t laugh : Friday we will be out eating with friends.
Next week, the only food I will take, will be nature yoghurt !

"The first law of dietetics seems to be: if it tastes good, it's bad for you. "
Issac Asimov


Write you soon
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: