22 mars 2009

Spring

Spring is in the air, the sun is shining and the birds are singing. I’m glad king winter is out of the country.
I have a new camera and I’m exercising to get nice pictures with it.
I have some wonderful pictures from my dog.
Finally !!
The moment I tried to shoot her (not for killing, no) she ran away : under a bed, under a table and if the door to the garage was open, she went hiding under the car ! Never saw a dog that was soo afraid of a camera.
On April the first, she turns 10 years old.
I continued on my challenge piece and zapped some parts of it :
Now, how will I turn this piece in a finished, ready to hang piece ?
My initial idea was to cut it in three equal parts to create a triptych.
I’m hesitating.
I have to think about it.
No hurry.

By the way, Shelagh will give a free challenge again, starting in two weeks).
If you want a discovery adventure and you can participate, take the challenge, you won’t be disappointed !

Susan Sorell is starting a 6 week long doodling online class in april.
That’s one I wanted to take for some time now, so I enrolled.


According to a new survey, 90% of men say their lover is also their best friend. Which is really kind of disturbing when you consider man’s best friend is his dog.
Jay Leno

Write you soon
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: