14 décembre 2009

Thits and thats – de choses et d’autres

I wanted to write down a recipe my father gave some time ago.This is the background I created to write it down

Ayant reçu une recette de mon père et voulant l’inscrire à ma façon, j’ai crée ce fond.

I tried to write it down using a calligraphy letter style.
Not easy ! Not easy at all !
J’ai essayé de l’inscrire en calligraphie.
Pas facile, pas facile du tout !
Papa, j’espère que tu apprécies !

I also continued sewing on the blue trees :
I outlined the trees in a dark, dark blue and some purple.

J’ai également ajouté quelques détails à mon sous-bois bleu.
J’ai quelque peu accentué les contours des troncs imaginaires.

Did you already saw this finished collage piece?
Still no name for it, any one an idea ?
Vous ai-je déjà montrés ce collage terminé ?
Je n’ai toujours pas trouvé de titre approprié, quelqu’un a-t-il une idée ?

And some details :
Et quelques photos détaillées.
I will take the challenge organized by the 3CreativeStudio beginning in January.
Just curious about it.

En janvier, le “3CreativeStudio” organise un challenge qui durera une année.
J’avoue ma curiosité.


Write you soon,
À très bientôt,
Nathalie

1 commentaire:

liniecat a dit…

What is the January challenge you speak of, had a look on the website and couldnt discern what it was you are going to tackle, but am intrigued ! lol Lyn