4 octobre 2008

Groups

I recently joined two groups : Arttechniques and artisttradingcards.
The first to try my hand on new techniques, the second to finally try and make ATC’s.
I never made one ATC, do you believe it ?
I will have to read what size and in what kind of material those are made.
I even don’t know if those are send in an envelop or like a postcard. I imposed myself a new challenge and I love it.
I will make some to trade in Houston during the festival, I think I have read somewhere that there would be a trading place for ATC’s.

My quilt ‘Marseille V’ is taking shape, I have included some pictures of the first round of stitches, I didn’t even take the time to cut the loose threads !

I also finished my agenda cover :
I will make some more to give as Christmas present. Fun to make and it is a personal present.
Today I had a call from my Husqvarna dealer who told me he will receive the Designer Diamond and that I could see the machine on October, 20th during the official presentation. I’m very curious because the comments in the yahoo-group are positive. Now I also have an idea of the price and I’m positively surprised ! I really thought that I would first saw the machine in Houston during the expo.

"Heaven is where the Police are British, the Chefs are French, the Mechanics are German, the Lovers Italian and it’s all organised by the Swiss.
Hell is where the Chefs are British, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, the Police are German and it’s all organised by the Italians."
Anonymous

Write you soon
Nathalie

1 commentaire:

creativelenna a dit…

Nathalie! ATCs are great fun to make out of paper or fabric. I think you will enjoy the new challenge.

I also hope you have received my email and the first Lesson for the Fabric workshop by now, please let me know.

Thank you, Lenna
http://www.creativelenna.com/