16 octobre 2008

ATC's

I have received my three First ATC’S ever. Janet Cassady was so kind to send me some.
And am I glad she did. They’re so wonderful and now, I know how I can make them to send some back to her !
Those she has send me :


And those I will send her back :


I hope she will be pleased with them ; as I told, I’m a complete novice in ATC’s.
I even didn’t realise ATC’s were so small till I received them !
I will make some more to trade in Houston. In fact : it is a nice size to try some new things and to use up some scraps.
I started to quilt my little work from Terri’s workshop :
I like the movement and the vertical line of it. I haven’t add leaves because I didn’t like it.
It’s not a masterpiece but it will be nice addition in a bedroom.

“Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in.”
Amy Lowell

Write you soon
Nathalie

Aucun commentaire: