25 avril 2010

Sewing – Coudre

I was able to sew a bit further on this:

Enfin, j’ai eu le temps de coudre et de continuer ceci:



The centre is finished, the border added and the top has been pinned to the batting and the background.
Now, the fun part starts: the quilting.
Le centre est fini, le bord a été cousu et le top a été épinglé au molleton et au dos.

Je peux commencer le matelassage, l’épisode le plus marrant débute !

I also couched this pillow case:
J’ai également fait une taie décorative:
Using this great couching foot:

En utilisant ce pied-de-biche:
From the start:

Les premiers pas sont les plus difficiles:


To the end:
Terminé!
Write you soon,
À très bientôt,

Nathalie

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Amazing! I really need some inspriation so that I can get back to my quilting again! My quilt toys sit untouched...and they keep calling to me...