16 janvier 2010

Time –Temps

Time is flying! I promised to post past week but didn’t have the time to do anything creative or almost. My professional live has won the battle past week.
But…

Le temps file! J’avais promis des photos mais je n’ai pas eu le temps d’être créative ou presque ! Ma vie professionnelle a gagné la bataille la semaine passée.
Mais…

This is the first pouch, meant to protect a GPS.My oldest daughter asked for a GPS-protection to put in her handbag. I first made this one, but she didn’t like it.
Ceci est la première pochette pour GPS. Ma fille ainée m’avait demandée une pochette pour protéger son GPS quand elle le met dans son sac à main. J’avais d’abord fait la pochette bleue mais elle ne l’aimait pas.
With the surface I still had I made my agenda cover.
Avec la surface travaillée j’ai crée une protection pour mon agenda.
I used gel medium to glue the felt on the moleskine-cover.
Then I used my heat-gun to melt some bits of the surface.
J’ai collé le feutre sur la couverture de mon moleskine.
J’ai utilisé mon pistolet à chaleur pour faire fondre certaines parties du feutre.

Since I still had to make a pouch for my daughter, I let her choose the surface to work on and the colours.The red and green pouch is the result and she likes it.
Il me restait à faire la pochette pour ma fille ainée. Je lui ai demandée de choisir la surface et les couleurs. Elle a choisi le rouge et le vert. Tout simplement.

Write you soon,
À très bientôt,
Nathalie

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Your work is beautiful...and according to your profile, you are not selfish to take time to be creative. I believe that when you have creativity in you, it is a gift that should bring pleasure to you and to others. It is a way to bring joy and excitement to the world. You are a wonderful ARTIST!