23 mai 2008

first blog


Well


I finally started. The first step is indeed the most difficult.

I'm a textil artist. The A-word came out. I have to stop saying that what I'm creating is 'nothing'. I can't stop myself doing stuff with fiber and fabric.

I'm sewing, knitting, crocheting since 'I was born'. For the past 15 years I have focussed on sewing : patchwork, later mixed media and in between sewing some of my clothes.

I have took online-classes at various sites and loved some more than other but have always learned some new things.

At the end of the year I will have a third exhibition and I'm already excited !
I will put some more pictures on this blog later.
The picture on top is from an Istant Art Quilt I made after an online class, Ellen Lindner was the teacher. I had fun making that quilt.
Since this is my first post, I have some trouble finding my way.


Nathalie


Aucun commentaire: